A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible to coordinate manufacturing engineers (process and maintenance), tooling engineer and technicians to developing and implementing optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in stamping and plastic molding plants accordance with product specifications and quality standards of the department as well as ownership and up time and OEE of equipment. You will recommend and implement improvements to production processes, cycle times, methods, and controls. You will help to coordinate manufacturing launch for new or revised products, as well as coordinate the facilities maintenance and janitorial services, automated equipment installation, develop and control preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance.
- Prepares, review and approve specifications and quotations for labor, tooling and equipment to support the business unit requirements.
- Designs and procures tools/equipment and writes appropriation requests participating in concurrent engineering design reviews and evaluates and approves drawings, routings, specifications and other documents.
- Evaluates and solves production and safety problems associated with equipment, maintenance, and/or manufacturing methods. Implements root cause analysis and engages manufacturing and tooling engineers as well as maintenance technicians in problem solving methods.
- Works closely with production and Manufacturing Engineering areas (ME) daily and conducts training to introduce new processes.
- Assure maintenance programs to keep machinery in optimal conditions and results as well as tooling area.
- Develop budget and assure effectives cost in maintenance activities achieving optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead, overtime and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships
- Follow our internal Safety Procedures (LOTO, STOP program, training, etc) ensuring execution of responsibilities under ISO 9001 and 14000 requirements as well as other policies and procedures of Electrolux.
Responsible for the implementation and execution of operational controls and / or applicable procedures of the Environmental Management System including activities to be carried out following environmental information, indicated but not limited to:
- Knowledge and understanding of the environmental policy of the plant, which must follow and promote, including established environmental goals as well as knowledge and identification of environmental aspects and impacts of activities in its area or process
- Approach to continuous improvement, maintaining the required operational controls, proper handling, identification and segregation of chemical materials and waste
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment (Preferable)
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Must have knowledge of PM and TPM systems and general maintenance policies and procedures as they relate to a heavy manufacturing environment, such as stamping, plastic molding, fabrication and assembly processes
- Significant experience with all maintenance activities as motors, PLC, controls and programming, pneumatics, hydraulics and all mechanics, preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, production equipment and tooling specification and capital improvement costing and proposals
- Knowledge in environmental management systems ISO14001 (environmental aspects, operational controls and objectives and environmental programs)