JOB CODE: 19-135
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organize and maintain the CMMS – Marcam System.
• Plan and schedule all maintenance work orders and preventative maintenance on a daily basis for all shifts.
• Estimate the labor hours for work required by the maintenance crews and run the efficiency report for the Maintenance Manager.
• Coordinate with the Central Stores Supervisor and attendants to order, receive and dispense the components/parts needed to complete work tasks in the Maintenance Department
• Coordinate work with people who request work or items that are out of the ordinary and require detailed explanations
• Suggest and generate PM work orders on a weekly basis.
• Schedule all weekend work for all shifts and issue by Friday of that week.
• Prioritize work orders for the supervisor and lead-men
• Help/assist keep track of all equipment in the plant. Identify, label and assign an entity number and enter it into the CMMS System
• Help/assist/ keep track of all obsolete equipment that is or will be taken out of service. Remove entity numbers and pm’s from the CMMS System.
• Help write pm procedures with the Maintenance Manager for all new equipment purchased and installed.
• Keep track of all pm work orders that are overdue. You must report these to the Maintenance Manager
• Ability to fill in for dispatcher when needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
• High School diploma or GED, technical school helpful
Minimum 5 years experience writing electrical, and mechanical job plans
• Good understanding of maintenance and inventory control
• Good understanding of maintenance and inventory control.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office/ Word and Excel.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 pounds on a repetitive basis.
• Able to stand the majority of the shift to perform duties.
• Excellent attendance record in previous positions.