Maintenance Team Leader-3rd Shift-Springfield, TN (T)
3rd shift 10:00 PM-6:30AM CST
Job Opportunity (requires a resume)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Maintenance contributes in supporting the manufacturing system in a manner that produces a high level of technical troubleshooting skill and repair methods.
Provides plant wide equipment preventative and predictive maintenance and upgrading activities for better production output and quality for all of our customers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
·• Must have a 2-year Industrial Maintenance degree (or related field) or 4 years documented experience in the field.
• Must be able to read, understand and use schematics and blueprints to troubleshoot and repair all equipment in the following fields: hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, pipefitting and welding.
• Capable of performing advanced diagnostics and repairs on all equipment systems to include: hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, pipefitting and welding. (see individual Skills Training Matrix for updates)
• Must be able to look up parts from equipment drawings, schematics and parts lists. Must be able to fill out parts requisitions in order to purchase.
• Each individual must be able to understand (after training) our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and be able to conform to our work order procedures.
• Must be able to perform job responsibilities and duties with little or no supervision.
• Must be able and willing to train others in the performance of their job responsibilities and duties.
• Must be capable of doing job layout and new installation projects.
• Must be able to work off of a ladder, scissor lift or boom with no height limitations.
• Must be able to read, write and do basic mathematics.
• Must have own tool box complete with tools. (See requirement list of tools needed for the job )
• Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 pounds on a repetitive basis.
• Must be able to stand for the majority of any shift – 8hr or 12hr.
• Steel toe shoes/boots are required to work in the Maintenance Department.