Management Systems Administrator- 1st Shift- Springfield, TN (P)
1ST SHIFT HOURS 7:30am-4:30pm
POSITION TITLE: MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
JOB CODE: 19-155
DEPARTMENT: QUALITY ASSURANCE
REPORTS TO: MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FACILITATOR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates and supports the Document Management System, which includes documents within the scope of the Springfield Peregrine Management Systems. Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversight of the DMS software to manage and control documents, including maintenance of document category and ownership tables and facilitating periodic document reviews, etc.
- Serve as consultant and guide in use of other software, such as MS Excel, Word and Visio, that may be used to prepare documents for release.
- In some cases, perform editorial evaluation and correction of document structure and content.
- Audits of document use and control throughout the Springfield processes, including reporting of results.
- Audits of records management, throughout Springfield processes, including reporting of results.
- Administration of process for long-term storage of paper records.
- Supports MS Internal Audit program and performs other Quality Department tasks, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
- Associate Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and aptitude to quickly learn Visio.
- Capable of clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Understanding of ISO MS structure and philosophy.
- ISO MS auditing experience preferred.
- Self-starting and able to work effectively with little oversight.
- Able to grip, reach, stoop, and lift up to 40 lbs on repetitive basis
- Able to sit or stand for extended period of time