Manager Business Partner Master Data
MAKE WHAT YOU DO HERE MAKE A DIFFERENCE AROUND THE WORLD
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at our office in Krakow as a part of Business Partner Master Data team. You will work with colleagues in Stockholm, throughout Europe and around the globe.
One of the core elements of Electrolux’ strategy is to capitalize on the tremendous digitalization opportunities through embracing new technology/IoT, for example by connected appliances, a digital manufacturing and closer end-consumer relationships. These key development areas offer a huge opportunity to enable a digital interaction between consumers, customers and suppliers.
For getting there the supporting master data must be available – from a technology, functionality and process perspective and also by ensuring we are supporting the business stakeholders in an efficient way. In this position you are managing the team working with customer, vendor and consumer data connected to our SAP EluxOne solution.
For our IT solutions team we are looking for a Manager Business Partner Master Data who will be part of the global master data organization and keep the end-to-end solution for customer master, vendor master and connected objects as efficient as possible. You will be people manager for the team of specialists in this area and will also be operationally involved in developing this area in the global context – working together with the regional teams in the organization as well as in SAP roll-out projects and other improvement activities. Some travel connected to projects is an opportunity in this position.
Your main tasks:
• Developing our team for customer and vendor master and being part of an inspiring community in the global master data team
• Being part of evolving the solution in the business partner area - targeting our vision to deliver a seamless system experience for the business
• Developing data governance strategy
• Drive in how to best support business in both projects and implemented solutions – active stake holder management
• Minimum of five or more years of work experience with SAP master data processes in a multinational environment
• Experience and competence in SAP ECC are required. Previous experience of working in SAP Ariba, SAP MDG, S/4 Hana, SAP Hybris, CRM and Fiori is an advantage
• Experience from supply chain, purchasing, finance, sales, logistics or demand flow
• Communication skills, people mgmt. abilities, change management skills, stakeholder management experience
• Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment
This is what Maria Brindevi our Head of Master Data CoE says: “As manager for the team of global master data specialists you will be part of seeing the contribution to the solution improvements, and more importantly how you and your team is impacting the ways of working in the Group.”
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.