Manager, Contract Direct Support Team
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will manage customer centric teams responsible for order to delivery including any post-delivery issues that impact on-time closing. The Manager, Contract Direct Support Team will own and embrace high quality levels of service to all customers both external and internal.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning job duties, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, scheduling, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and enforcing Electrolux policies and procedures.
- Maintains and improves operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Prepare and publish daily, weekly, monthly performance scorecards.
- In collaboration with other teams, identify, document, and implement process improvements.
- Measure team performance against assigned KPI’s – customer support, quality, and delivery.
- Perform scheduled performance appraisals, addressing individual team members’ improvement needs.
- Ensure consistent communication and performance measurements across all team functions.
- Hold team members accountable for individual performance, providing coaching as appropriate.
- Participate in operational report out for key KPIs to leadership.
- Recognize workload imbalances and adjust team activities appropriately to meet KPIs.
- Monitor team member attendance, addressing issues appropriately.
- Identify and resolve recurring performance problems within a team or individual.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service management.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing people in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated track record of outstanding team building.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and web-based applications.
- Skilled at coaching team members and other colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills.