Manager, Reverse Logistics
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Reverse Logistics Manager is responsible for end to end reverse logistics operational processes, non-sellable inventory, and driving year over year improvements in reverse logistics. This position will lead a team of field specialists focusing on damage reduction and operational excellence within our North American regional distribution centers. The Reverse Logistics Manager will also play a key role in execution of the company’s strategic initiatives. This position will work closely with Transportation, Finance, Sales, and Warehouse Operations. This position manages team’s workloads to effectively accomplish goals and objectives on time and requires a highly innovative, proactive leader to drive performance, simplification, and continuous improvement.
- Accountable for delivering Reverse Logistics KPIs: damage, inventory, scrap, and cycle time reduction and end to end returns operations within the regional distribution centers.
- Lead weekly and monthly reviews of team operational performance with employees and leadership to drive accountability and improvements.
- Recommend and execute strategic initiatives that support the organizational goals and actively participate in on-going strategic initiatives and projects.
- Develop and ensure all returns operational processing SOPs are followed and updated on a quarterly basis.
- Communicate recent trends to leadership throughout the organization.
- Provide on-boarding, training, and day-to-day support for field team members.
- Represent Reverse Logistics in cross-functional projects involving Supply Chain to ensure returns processes are driving effortless customer service.
- Resolve external and internal customer escalations through customer visits, vendor meetings, and collaboration with Sales and Finance.
- Deliver quantifiable changes and savings through implementation of continuous improvement projects and oversee carton replenishment process within regional distribution center network.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience within a supply chain function.
- 5+ years of people leadership experience with demonstrated strengths of building and leading high- performance teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of customer service and internal/external stakeholder management.
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Ability to travel 25%.