Manager, Sales Planning
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux North America, Inc., a $5 billion manufacturing and sales subsidiary of AB Electrolux, is seeking a Sales Planning Manager. This newly created position will focus on execution and communication of product launches within the Sales organization and other functions. In addition to execution of launch strategy, this role will have the responsibility of modifying the strategy as activities evolve. Working cross functionally with Sales, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, and Commercialization, this role will improve our transition and communication both within the sales function and outside of the sales function.
- Work cross functionally to communicate, manage, and execute aligned channel product launch strategies including phase in and phase out plans.
- Represent sales in pre-launch Commercialization meetings.
- Work with Demand & Supply Planning on phase out and phase in production plans to ensure launch levels are met to support the commercialization plans.
- Coordinate with Merchandising, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, and sales on promotional planning.
- Collaborate with various functions to coordinate and manage communication to greater sales organization.
- Communicate commercialization activities to the sales organization about product changes, updates, and status updates to assist in order management and direction for the sales organization.
- Maintain and develop necessary dashboards and scorecards for pre-launch.
- Coordinate National Sales Meeting.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree required.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Prior product launch experience preferred.
- Prior inventory management experience preferred.
- Proven ability to think analytically.
- Capability to manage multiple tasks/projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude.