Manufacturing Director - Rosario
Create the next wave of productivity
The main challenge of this role is to
manage plant in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures established
by the organization and also develop and implement ideas to maximize overall
plant productivity level keeping safety and healthy work environment, supporting
continuous improvement of our current products in terms of quality and cost.
You will also have the responsibility to lead, engage and motivate local team on daily challenges.
The main responsibilities are:
- Ensure plant world-class manufacturing activities based on EMS (Electrolux Manufacturing System) and global manufacturing principles and guidelines, while ensuring Quality and Safety are met on every process.
- Provide support to all safety programs such as Safety First, Safety Committees and Accidents Investigations. Oversee that all safety conditions are met for employees, and other third-party suppliers within the operation.
- Lead implementation of new process and equipment in accordance with Manufacturing Engineering guidelines with a special focus in process automation.
- Implement manufacturing plan and process, assuring compliance of the production program for products and spare parts in terms of capacity/flexibility, as well as volume and mix; based on manufacturing strategy, setting tactical goals and objectives for deployment at all levels of the plant operation.
- Inventory management of raw/indirect materials, ensuring inventory days and accuracy according to company policies, while guaranteeing supply to assembly lines as planned.
- Develop operating budgets, capital plans, cost reduction initiatives and monitor Manufacturing, as well as taking appropriate actions in order to achieve the established goals;
- Provide direct leadership, supervision, and coaching to Rosario operations leadership team and plant employees, while behaving and reinforcing the Electrolux Purpose and Behaviors.
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with community organizations.
- Network with governmental and non-governmental organizations, institutions and unions.
Who You Are
- A leader. You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely information and listen to understand and deal with suppliers capabilities and performance.
- Growth – you love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
Education & Experience
Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Production, Materials, Mechatronic, Electric
- Master Degree in Process Management or Manufacturing Management, preferred.
- Solid experience in a leading and wide managerial position.
- Strong Manufacturing background.
- Advanced knowledge/experience in Lean Manufacturing (EMS Green Gear).
- Solid Technical Skills in Refrigeration, Cooking and Laundry Manufacturing Process
- Solid Technical skill in Quality and Logistics Process.
- Strong leadership and management in regards to health and safety; Strong shop-floor management.
- Good knowledge about financial implications on the production process and their role in the organization.
- Good network with local community, Union, etc.
- Advanced English.
- Advanced Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.