- New model launch with automation project and machine installation within budget and time plan.
- Play an individual role and coordinate with outsource and cross functional in the project and drive the industrialization process.
- Manage multiple projects for the successful.
- Regular reporting to engineering manager and management on progress.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in
- Minimum 3 years, experience in Refrigerator manufacturing, household appliance or similar manufacturing industry.
- Have knowledge of Machine control and also skilled of Machine design, instrall and trial.
- Have knowledge of refrigerator development product, current & new model.
- Possesses strong in Engineering project management.
- Strong problem analysis and improvement.
- Be able to use 2D & 3D software (AutoCAD, Solidworks) design.
- Good communication and coordination skill.
- Possesses as a safety consciousness.