Manufacturing Engineer - Automation
- Design specification, Installation and commissioning of machine installation and automation project with final acceptance equipment test run 95% OEE.
- New model launch with automation and machine installation within budget and timeline.
- Play and individual role and coordinate with outsource and cross-functional in the project and drive the industrialization process.
- Manage multiple projects for the successful.
- Regular reporting to engineering manager and management on progress.
- Perform all other duties as assign.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechatronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering.
- Min 3 years experiences in the household appliance or similar manufacturing industry.
- Good in Automation system and robot application.
- Project management experience.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing automation process.
- Auto CAD, PLC, Electrical design, Robot application.
- Strong analytical skill and systematic thinking and coordinate with outsource and cross- functional.
- Be an open communicator.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- Good project management.