Manufacturing Engineer - Control System
- Review and
create RFQ's with team to assure successful control system and test
process for new project and modification.
- Good the control system and test equipment design, specification, acquisition, installation.
- To support machine commissioning relate with control system and test.
- Manage to assure all of control system and test equipment is well maintained in optimal condition to support production include improvement accuracy of test data.
- Coordinate with other departments and supplier to support product development and industrial design for new product to achieve factory KPI.
- Continuous improvement project to achieve factory KPI.
- Play an individual role in project assign and drive the industrialization process.
- Work within budget guidelines
degree or higher in Electrical engineer or similar.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the home appliance or similar manufacturing industry.
- Experience in PLC Siemens, PLC Mitsubishi, Computer, Electrical control system, Visual basic
- Database control, SCADA, equipment test system, Program bartender
- Project management.
- Good knowledge of domestic appliances, particularly refrigerators
- Strong knowledge of PLC System, SCADA system, Control and test System, printer and data base system.
- Good knowledge of PC and industrial network
- Ability to use EMS concepts in the development process.
- Auto CAD, MS Project & MS Office tools.
- Open communicator. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong in Project Management, Quality and Safety.