Manufacturing Engineering Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will lead a manufacturing engineering team to support a
high paced manufacturing process across multiple shifts. You will drive consistency and standards to
support a stable manufacturing process while maintaining equipment to its
original specification. The successful candidate will establish and sustain
effective relationships with all department leaders to foster an environment
where innovation and cooperation are used to solve problems
The successful candidate will be a technical leader, fostering collaboration and team building while developing the technical skills within the organization.
- Lead and manage a group of technical resources in the areas of manufacturing engineering. Develop goals and work plans to support a 24hr manufacturing operations.
- Lead and manage all factory manufacturing engineering activities to ensure machine capability and process control
- Establish department budgets, action and resource plans
- Work directly with operations in a team environment for problem solving, buy-in and support of operational goals.
- Inspect performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies.
- Implement systems to ensure processes are operated and controlled to original specifications.
- Monitors KPIs for the engineering department and determines corrective measures to be taken
- Evaluate and implement development strategies for the group to ensure technical skills are adequate to support current and future manufacturing processes.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts in quality, cycle time, process improvement, and machine availability by enhancing the capability of existing processes and eliminate waste. Champion problem solving for chronic process issues.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Engineering university degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, etc)
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience leading technical teams, groups or equivalent
- Demonstrated team work and establishing working relations across groups
- Strong technical and problem solving skills