Manufacturing Engineering PL
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.”
The person mindset must aligned with the main pillar of the organization, focused on outstanding consumer-experience, delivering innovation and agility. This is the essence of our Group missions to become a sustainable driven company and develop a world class ownership solutions business model.
In connection with this background, this person will support Manufacturing Engineering's activities in the Global Food Preservation teams leading new product introduction with ownership for products and experiences through the product lines, implementing new processes, promoting plant layout improvements, acting with a strong innovation roadmap, using virtual manufacturing and digital transformation.
A typical day
You will work to develop structured presentations, reports and business cases, aiming at subsidizing managerial decision making and ensure constant deadlines in the sector's compliance, focus on Food Preservation category regarding the new products introduction in LATAM and Globally.
You will construct projects reports and presentations to the steering committee, have the ability to communicate, engage and involve people in a cross functional organization and teamship and collaboration with our business areas to make smart use of our insights and technologies.
You will assist the homologation of suppliers of machines, toolings, devices and new technologies focusing on Virtual Manufacturing and Digital transformation considering the external innovation ecosystem and be able to support and lead the common technological road maps activities.
And finally, you will prepare and send management reports to GME team when necessary, elaborate a solid business cases for all new projects and need to deep and detailed understanding of the accounting financial analyses focus on overheads.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
- Agile - Both flexible and open minded, you work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- A team player - You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Influential - You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Education: Engineering (mechanics, production, electrical, chemical, materials, robotics, others);
- Experience: Management in national and international projects;
- Experience: Desirable experience in projects in the areas of Digital Manufacturing;
- Experience: Desirable experience in managing Automation projects;
- Experience: Desirable experience in technologies related to Industry 4.0;
- Solid knowledge in MS Office, SAP, (or other ERP system);
- Technical knowledge: Financial Mathematics and Data Analysis;
- Computing: Knowledge in MS Project, Microsoft Office focused on Excel and Power Point (advanced level);
- Available for international business travel;
- English fluent;
- Spanish differential.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.