Manufacturing Engineering Specialist
Porcia, Italy – permanent
Lead Manufacturing Engineering projects for a brand new chapter.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
As part of the Plant Manufacturing Engineering Team within Porcia site, you will directly report to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager. Thanks to the transversal responsibilities expected for this role you will have the possibility to gain experience across the different washing machine and washer dryer production processes
Based in the Porcia (PN), you will ensure the implementation of best in class, standardized and optimized solutions for different manufacturing optimization projects alongside the production lines, with high attention to new product platforms, quality and manufacturing cost.
Areas of competence: manufacturing processes, Lean Manufacturing, Engineering, Project management, Maintenance.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) within the Plant Manufacturing Engineering office setting with different colleagues in the staff area.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) site, delivering technical activities in order to support all manufacturing processes , main focuses are referred to the labour efficiency improvement projects and the new product platform projects , all activities must be driven according to the safety, quality, Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS) rulesrequirements.
You will contribute to maintain the high level of factory competitiveness and develop the innovation of equipment and processes.
Your main tasks:
• Drive or participate in assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects at Porcia Factory.
• Define and improve manufacturing equipment and tooling to be implemented on production process.
• Prepare technical specification of equipment and tooling including safety and environment requirements according to Global Manufacturing Engineering Guidelines.
• Supervise equipment installation, in cooperation with Maintenance and Global Manufacturing Engineering team.
• Perform the manufacturability analysis of new Products Projects.
• Implement specific Man. Eng. Actions for new Product Projects or other Man. Eng. Projects (Capacity, Efficiency, Improvements, etc.).
• Analyse production capacity, shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy.
• Support production feasibility analysis in virtual environments and ensure implementation of digital manufacturing solution.
• Research and facilitate innovative solutions for smart and optimal manufacturing processes.
• Collaborate with the Lean Engineering area in order to support the technical activities and contribute to find out solutionsopportunities for the labour efficiency improvement.
• Support all EMS activities according to the Plant organizationguidelines.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Industrial, Electrics or Mechatronics.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience within the manufacturing industry.
• Experience with industrial equipment developing.
• IT knowledge (MS - office is a must, at least a basic knowledge in CAD system 2d/3d is requested).
• Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
• Excellent spoken and written Italian and English language.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.