Manufacturing Leader-1st Shift- Springfield, TN (T)
TITAN 1ST SHIFT
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will provide leadership and direction to an assigned team. The Manufacturing Leader focuses on daily continuous improvements and team processes, to deliver team key performance Indicators and drive employee engagement and development. You will provide leadership to team to ensure that all Safety, Quality, Cost and Customer Delivery goals are achieved and help to engage and develop team members through utilization of Skills matrix and coaching skills.
- Owns and develops JDS and Skills matrix and creates a positive work environment, fostering open communication and dialogue
- Ensures effective performance evaluations, appropriate counseling measures and accurate and timely timecard inputs
- Supports the Electrolux Management System and implements continuous improvement processes and cost savings
- Leads line balancing, time studies, SMED, problem solving and ensures labor map adherence
- Supports Autonomous maintenance
- Supports environmental initiatives
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Industrial technology degree orequivalent work experience
- Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents & drawings and write detailed reports and well-versed in process improvement methodologies
- Lead and participate in root cause analysisand prior experience in Material Flow, Welding, EnamelStampingor Robotics is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Officeand knowledge in ERP,Time and Attendance, and OEEsystems.
- Ability to speak Spanish, a plus