Manufacturing Leader - 2nd Shift, Springfield, TN (P)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Requires proficiency through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision and acts as an informal lead for colleagues with less experience.
- Impacts the results of own work team.
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures.
- Regularly provides informal guidance and support to less experienced team members.
- Leader of part of an assembly line.
- Non technical support area such as service parts or sub assembly.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- 3 - 5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Lean manufacturing experience, Six Sigma certification.
- Leadership skills, 3 years experience in a leadership role.
- Ability to interact and communicate with different leaders and build relation with other departments.
- Ability to speak Spanish, a plus