Manufacturing Leader (Enamel) (T)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. The Senior Production Supervisor provides leadership and direction to an assigned team and is the manager point of contact for the assigned area. The Senior Manufacturing Leader focuses on strategic continuous improvements and area processes, to deliver line Stability and drive employee engagement improvements. You will provide leadership to team to ensure that all Safety, Quality, Cost and Customer Delivery goals are achieved and help to engage and develop team members through utilization of Skills matrix and coaching skills.
- Owns and develops JDS and Skills matrix and creates a positive work environment, fostering open communication and dialogue.
- Ensures effective performance evaluations, appropriate counseling measures and accurate and timely timecard inputs.
- Supports the Electrolux Management System and implements continuous improvement processes and cost savings.
- Leads line balancing, time studies, SMED, problem solving and ensures labor map adherence.
- Supports Autonomous maintenance.
- Supports environmental initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem-solving skills to reassuring customers.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment and well-versed in process improvement methodologies and project management skills.
- Experience in team building, employee engagement and development.
- Ability to read and interpret documents & drawings and write detailed reports.
- Experience in leading root cause analysis and prior experience in Material Flow, Welding, Enamel Stamping or Robotics is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and knowledge in ERP, Time, and Attendance, and OEE systems.
- Ability to speak Spanish, a plus.