Manufacturing Learning Manager
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Manager, Manufacturing Learning leads and oversees training operations for assigned manufacturing plant. Assesses training needs and identifies solutions to bridge skill gaps. Follows trends within industry and the training community, proposing new technologies and learning methods to increase overall skill capability of employee base.
- Manage the design and implementation of technical training, frontline leadership, and employee development programs for all operations employees.
- Lead, direct and coach a team of trainers.
- Collaborate with immediate manager, key stakeholders, and peers to continuously improve training strategies for plant operations.
- Conduct regular needs analysis of training and development programs.
- Develop and implement systems to evaluate training program effectiveness.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that employees are utilizing skills they have learned within their daily work and develop and execute plant-wide educational initiatives.
- Implement learning management system for technical and operational training.
- Establish partnerships with local technical schools and local government to develop new content, support, develop and apply new technologies.
- Source vendors and trainings already available in the market.
- Stay current on trends within training and development, contributing best practices and key learning to the team.
- Oversee preventive maintenance and ensure uptime of training equipment and supervise the training budget.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in an engineering or technological field, Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education, or another related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a people leadership role, preferably within advanced manufacturing.
- Minimum 5 years’ training experience in an advanced manufacturing environment.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional credential is a differentiator.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods.
- Preferred experience with e-learning authoring tools and platforms.
- Sound understanding of adult learning principles.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.