Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Join us to shape the future of a new, smart factory!
It is fundamental to our mutual success that you bring yourself as you are!
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of
our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work
every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right
thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and
more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on
@lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) which is the most
technologically advanced Electrolux factory in the world where we’ve gone far beyond making things
better. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different functions, and various
nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
The exciting thing about this role is the new wide-open environment in which to drive your own
As a Manufacturing Quality Engineer you will act as a Problem-Solving Leader partnering with both
Quality and Production teams.
While collaborating closely with Team Leaders and Automation Leaders you will play a key role in
leading continuous improvement solutions.
To be successful will be key your flexibility, cross-collaboration, passion and problem-solving mindset
so you can tackle any challenges that come your way.
Your main responsibilities:
• Assure that Quality targets set in the Business Plan Deployment are met and exceeded in the
• Manage and analyse the Quality KPIs sharing results and findings with the Production Team.
• Lead the defect analysis on the shopfloor going from point of occurrence to the root cause.
• Define quick corrective actions with Production in order to stop the defect.
• Lead interfuncional teams dedicated to define how to fix the root causes.
• Continuously improve and optimize equipments recipes and working parameter to improve the quality of the product.
• Support Production during the launch and development of new models.
• Support Quality team in fine tuning measurement systems both automated and manual.
· Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical and/or Management) or equivalent work experience.
· Min. 2 years of experience in a structured company or relevant field.
· Knowledge of problem-solving tools (8D, Pareto, Ishikawa).
· Knowledge in equipment safety rules and Lean Manufacturing principles
· IT knowledge (MS - office is a must)
· Experience or high personal interest in Industrial Quality activities
· Italian language is mandatory and English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
This may just be the position you're looking for. We're dedicated to working toward the Electrolux mission to deliver sustainable and outstanding experiences for consumers around the world. Join us!
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/649881a8-78d7-48bc-b692-4b6ccc70b6b9
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.