Manufacturing Quality Manager Food Preparation Europe
Open location, Location free
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Manufacturing Quality Manager Food Preparation Europe
Location: Open location
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet.
It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
Within our Food Preparation Quality Team for Business Area Europe we are looking for a Manufacturing Quality Manager to lead quality activities in across the Food Preparation factories, with the aim to deliver best in class consumer experiences.
In this role you will deliver constant improvement of Manufacturing Quality, driving all cross functional activities needed to improve the overall consumers’ perceived quality in order to achieve Best in Class Consumer Experience. You will drive Manufacturing Quality Agenda for all Food Preparation plants.
In this role you will report operationally and functionally to the Food Preparation Quality Director. And you will have functional responsibility over the Quality Managers of the Food Preparation plants
A TYPICAL DAY
- You will manage the manufacturing quality improvement activities for the relevant product line in BA Europe.
- You will contribute to improvement of consumer online star ratings, SCR (defectiveness of a product ), WC (warranty cost) and NPS (net promoter score), improvement in alignment with Product Quality Director ensuring and looking for manufacturing quality improvements initiatives, acting cross-functionally with R&D, Product Lines, Purchasing, Operations, Consumer care, and Ownership solutions teams.
- You will ensure product quality improvement for new Product Introduction
- You will contribute to Engineering Changes Program
- You will be the ambassador of our Digitization Journey: Electrolux is going through a quality digital transformation and you will have the great opportunity to drive the change
- You will continuously act to improve NRFT (not right first time), FFF (fit feel finish), Process Controls, Components ppm
- You will contribute to definition of common rules and methodologies
WHO YOU ARE
- Able to understand and embrace an enlarged approach: consumer satisfaction, continuous improvement, people empowerment, process management
- Results driven. You thrive on achieving business goals
- Strong influencing and persuading skills. You are able to work in an international environment with a non-hierarchical network
- Able to network at every organizational level, internally and externally
- Passionate about innovation and great consumer experiences
- Ready to take on a change mission and eager to take quality to the next level
- Digitally-minded with excellent strategic insights and solutions
- Proven track record of building great consumer experiences
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in R&D, PL, Operations, with a special focus on Product Development, Quality Assurance and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Fluent English knowledge
- Polish, German or Italian knowledge is appreciated.
- Knowledge and practical experience with key quality tools
- Proficient in project management techniques
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Proven experience in leading functional international teams both on site and on a remote basis
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
- Challenging position of Manufacturing Quality and wide exposure within the European and Group organizations with many cross-functional contacts.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
- Attractive social benefits package
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.