REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Independently perform process experiments; some tests may require non-standard procedures.
- Compile and analyze production trials data. Report results and provide feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Organize and manage manufacturing workflows and resources
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed
- Maintain detailed documentation of project trials results and unit history.
- Exhibit appropriate professional behavior including positive attitude, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, creative thinking, and personal integrity to achieve department/corporate goals and objectives.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with team members, direct supervisor, and members of other work groups.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Associates Degree in technical field and two years of technical experience (preferred) or High School Diploma/GED plus six years vocational or technical experience in electrical/mechanical related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Minimum 6 months AutoCAD experience- ability manipulate drawings
- Minimum 2 years experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role, managing assembly line equipment
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand for the majority of the shift.
- Experience with technical standards a plus.