Mascot, New South Wales
Bring our brand to life wherever and whenever people seek out taste, care and wellbeing.
Effectively manage marketing projects to grow brand awareness and drive digital transformation in the consumer landscape. The role will also involve developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal teams, agencies and external customers. You will also act as a support for the wider marketing team.
A Typical Day
· Support in managing brand digital touchpoints including websites and social media by working with digital manager and digital agency.
· Execute ownership solutions for selected brands by managing post purchase projects and plans with Senior Brand Manager and Digital Manager.
· Work with Sales and Training team on driving key brand and product messages to customers.
· Management of purchase orders, invoicing and budgeting for wider marketing team.
Upcoming projects you will be a part of or leading
· Assist and manage eDM execution for all brands with Digital Manager Strategy on CRM platform
· Work with Digital Manager on digital execution, website management and all digital consumer touchpoints including SEM, SEO, consumer reviews, in-store digital displays and onboarding.
· Management of cooking schools and local event sponsorship program
What you will have
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Effective project and time management skills
· Effective numeracy and analytical skills
· Effective problem solving skills
· Ability to foster strong working relationships across the business
· Resilient, honest and ethical individual who is highly motivated and a self-starter.
· Customer and quality focus, with a passionate commitment to improving business performance.
Stakeholders you will be engaging with
· Marketing Team
· Product/Category Marketing team
· National Sales team (including National Key Accounts)
· External third party agencies
· Retail partners
· Sponsorship partners
Is travelling part of the job?
· Travel will be required from time to time
Who You Are
You are consumer focused, and like to work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results. You are a team player who has a passion for marketing and wants to truly make a difference. You're a strong communicator and is ready for the next step in their career to grow your marketing skills.
o Proficiency in MS Office applications.
o Marketing or Business degree or equivalent
o Efficient knowledge of brand management, digital marketing, social media platforms, content creation skills and search engine marketing.
o 1 year marketing experience in consumer products.