Marketing Database Analyst
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Marketing Database Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the marketing database and for providing lists used in marketing activities including email and media. You will be responsible for the health and well-being of the marketing database, ensuring accuracy and timely updates, and supporting our owner engagement program. You will work closely with both the marketing team and IT to oversee the technical aspects of marketing database, confirming daily extracts are loaded and regularly occurring ETL jobs to the marketing database execute accurately; communicate and manage resolution of identified issues
- Maintain and enhance existing marketing automation routines while defining and verifying marketing data definitions and structures
- Leverage the marketing database to identify and segment consumer groups for communication across marketing channels
- Provide daily emails lists based on targeting requirements and ensure data usage meets all internal and external guidelines
- Work closely with media team to provide first party data lists that can be used for media targeting while creating and maintaining a data dictionary, and ensure data conforms to definitions
- Make recommendations to improve structure and functionality of marketing data, working cross functionally with IT
- Daily work with marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management methods
- Monitor, manage and maintain data quality within the marketing database to comply with all relevant data privacy laws
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- At least 4 years maintaining marketing database or equivalent
- At least 2 years working within a marketing environment
- Strong proficiency with marketing databases and marketing automation within a SQL server
- Experience in validating data transfers and transformations, in data extraction and list generation, and in evaluating effectiveness of marketing campaigns