Designs, develops and implements marketing strategies and programs including the use of consumer insights, business and market intelligence and other ways to market and promote the Electrolux products/brands/services according to Group policies and guidelines. Proposes, develops and implements marketing plans, and recommends initiatives and best practices to support the organization's short and long term business objectives
Key Operational Responsibilities:
With regional (APAC) and EA cluster alignment:
- Develop annual, quarterly marketing & communication plans.
- Develop and implement marketing communication strategy to ensure all categories (fabric care, cooking, home comfort, etc…) stay competitive.
- Ensure execution of the initiative is complied with brand communication strategy and effectively exposed to target audience.
- Work with advertising/media agencies to develop media and execution plan or other marketing execution (i.e. media launch, Print Ad).
- Coordinate with Product Managers to ensure successful launch and execute the Marketing Plans for each category.
- Build budget, monitor and track the budget spending.
- Analyze return on investment to propose the best fit program/activity for each brand/category.
- Working with customers, big key accounts on co-marketing programs or joint marketing activities.
Continue to enhance consumer engagement.
- Develop local initiatives to address both short term objectives and long term goals through management of : 360 marketing manager who is accountable for marketing and communication program executions, Trade marketing team who is accountable for in-store experience, brand visibility and POSM, merchandizing. Digital marketing manager, who is accountable for digital marketing campaign/program.
Additional responsibilities outside of standard job responsibilities: projects or programs might be assigned from EA cluster or region.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Excellent English communication
- Excellent influencing skill, is able to manage all stake holders, including but not limited to all local cross functions: product, sales, finance etc, regional teams, such as regional team marketing, sales & products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, master degree is preferably.
- At least 5 years in the similar position in Multi-national companies
- Media relations management
- Crisis management
- General communications competence
- Digital communications competence
Vietnamese (Native), English (advanced)