Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Position ID: REQUISITION.ID
Functional Area: CUSTOM.FUNCTION
Location: OU.LOCATION, REQUISITION.ADDRESS
Number of Openings: One
Reporting to: General Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: November 30, 2019
At Electrolux, we are passionate
about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s
embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people
together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy
homes are places we thrive in.
The mission of the Marketing Head is to create simply outstanding experiences with
activation of all touchpoints in the consumer journey.
In this role, you will drive the design, development and implementation of marketing strategies and programs, using consumer insights, business and market intelligence, to drive a consumer centric approach to growing the brand and business in the market.
You will propose, develop and implement marketing plans, and recommends initiatives and best practices to support the organization's short and long term business objectives, while ensuring that our brand is represented according to principles and that guidelines are applied consistently throughout.
Overall strategy and planning
Define local marketing strategy and plan, as part of cascade from cluster/BA strategy + follow up on execution in the market
Deploy maturity roadmap and follow up – lead development in each team accordingly
Guide the building and approval of campaign plans designed to drive brand and business goals
Ensure adherence to guidelines while encouraging local adaptation and thinking to maximize our deployment in market (particularly at retail)
Participate in agency meetings. Ensuring that our investment is maximized and our operating model is optimized
Synergize agencies in market, with particular focus on remuneration model and value for money
In charge of overall marketing budget management
Excellence in execution
Ensure that we optimize our activation and roll out of campaigns and other marketing activities to maximum impact
Follow up on execution by reporting to senior leadership (country GM and Cluster director) on status, measurement and follow up
Ensure our brand value is maximized but delivering high quality marketing materials at all touchpoints
Manage the local marketing for excellence and development of employees according plans in Talent One
Ensure growth opportunities are provided and met where planned
Ensure annual reviews and development plans in Talent One
Commercial triangle and collaborative leadership
Ensure commercial triangle meetings are scheduled and attended by functional leaders (collaboratively), driving the agenda and ensuring valuable output
Lead marketing initiatives based on findings in CTC meetings, to adjust course of annual plans based on business need
Planning and approval of consumer promotions
In collaboration with sales and product teams, ensure that there is an annual plan for consumer promotions that maximize ROI
Ensure brand-led sales driving philosophy is applied to every promotion
Own overall calendar of promotions and approval process (with finance) to ensure ROI/self funding is adhered to
Require and ensure that follow up of each promotion is done
- University degree in Marketing or related area.
- 10+ year professional experience in marketing experience.
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
- Extensive experience in marketing including retail, social media, paid media, campaign, consumer lifecycle management.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situations.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Proven practical experience in applying testing/experimentation methodologies and optimization strategies.
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. Through our brands, including Electrolux. AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year.