Join us where we’re taking delivery above and beyond.
WHO YOU ARE
We are living up on our brand promise to make our customers’ worklife easier and more profitable as well as making the difference for our planet in terms of leading in sustainability and lifecycle performance. Our Purpose is to Shape Living for the better.
Based on global trends and acceleration of Digital Transformation within the customer journey, the role of Marketing Manager is vital and predominant for the B2B environment. The overall target is to provide our customers with an exceptional omnichannel experience, pre-, at- and post-purchase. Key strategic pillars to achieve this are a seamless 360 approach, relevant Marketing Technology tools as well as distribution strategies and respective digital communication campaigns with emphasis on web and social media.
The Marketing Manager together with his/her team implement day-to-day operational activities in collaboration with all functional team within Sales Organization and Central Marketing.
A Typical Day at Work
• Adapt, coordinate and implement on regional level the Sector Marketing strategies;
• Execute product launches keeping focus on timing and process
• Manage the local marketing budget;
• Within the Region/Country, develop all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
• Define and implement all market relevant communication tools, such as literature, trade marketing/promotions, exhibitions, events, PR and digital activities
• Closely follow-up campaigns’ effects, customers' reactions and sales results; report back to respective functional Marketing Heads in Central Marketing
• Manage web marketing and social network activities being strongly aligned with Group and Sector Guidelines
• Support the Region Head/Country Manager on defining and managing the pricing activities throughout the different sales channels
• Spread and build awareness of Electrolux brand within the Region/Country, support on implementing the •
• Sector Brand Strategy for different channels (Electrolux and Tactical/Specialist brands)
• Cooperate with Business Units, Marketing and with Region marketing network
• Academic qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Marketing or Communications or Business Administration;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing, preferably in B2B markets
• Understanding of B2B dynamics, distribution channels and 360 customer experience model including customer purchase process
• A sales and marketing mind and creative problem-solving attitude
• Proven ability to develop all marketing communication activities; strengths in to plan, prioritize and organize effectively
• Relevant experience in event coordination, media and promotional sales, Internet sales, new media and sales training experience
• Good understanding of digital marketing trend; relevant experience in managing CRM and digital marketing tools will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical skills and structured approach, data-driven thinking to define problems and develop • innovative solutions;
Cost control attitude
• Exemplary listening skills and the ability to understand and articulate clients' needs; A customer oriented mindset
• Excellent presentation, public speaking skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to work on several tasks at the same time meeting tight deadlines; manage stress well
• Collaborative leadership style and experience within a multinational organization
• Good English language skills, both verbal and written