Elevate the EVERYDAY experience
In Electrolux, Customer Experience Organization (CXO) was created to design solutions to accelerate taste, care and wellbeing innovations, and reinforce our ability to create outstanding consumer experiences. We are dedicated to generating insights and acting on them with consumer-centric innovation, developing brand and product communication that connects with consumers and elevates our brands and driving digital transformation across the organization.
YOU can do this together with us!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join forces with the Consumer Experience Area Wellbeing Marketing Team reporting directly to the Marketing Director Wellbeing. A dynamic, creative and multicultural team responsible to create the communication that delights our consumers, from the way we communicate our products to campaigns that build our brands.
In close collaboration with Business Area Marketing Teams, the Product Teams in CXA Wellbeing and regions, product R&D and Marketing Activation Teams, you will develop outstanding branded consumer experiences that are relevant, distinctive and desirable. You will ensure the timely delivery of milestones in the product development process as well as brief and influence the development of the marketing messaging and assets for product launches and commercial initiatives.
This is a full-time position based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office!
Your everyday challenge
As Marketing Manager you will coordinate and lead the development of consumer experience definition and value proposition for our upcoming innovations for varied projects. You will also be responsible to brief and develop communication and assets with our agency partners and ensure consistency and brand fit of messaging and assets you create.
• Lead the end to end marketing communication development process for selected projects within the CXA Wellbeing;
• Support the senior marketing manager/director in larger scale projects;
• Act as marketing's primary advocate and point of contact in cross-functional projects with Product Teams and R&D for selected projects;
• Lead the development of marketing communication with external agencies and internal content teams from brief to final delivery;
• Own alignment and qualification of communication between CXA Marketing and Business Area Marketing Teams;
• Cooperate closely with Business Area marketing to drive full alignment on roles & responsibilities and deliverables;
• Correspond with Brand Teams to ensure brand fit of communication and assets;
• Support in coordinating research activities with CXO Marketing Effectiveness and Consumer Insights Director.
Who you are
Consumer-centric. You are passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences;
Agile. You have strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with many stakeholders;
Detail-focus. You have a keen eye and meticulous attention for details;
Team player. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners;
Strategic. You have demonstrated strategic thinking, have strong analytical skills and ability to see the big picture;
Influencer. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions as well as take individual ownership and accountability for tasks;
Driven. You are a positive and solution-focused thinker, highly driven to deliver.
• University / Business School or equivalent degree in marketing or related area;
• 3-5 years’ experience in consumer marketing;
• Experience in managing complex projects;
• Experience of working within international and multicultural teams;
• Experience in consumer durables or FMCG industry is a plus;
• Experience in premium market segments is a plus;
• Fluent in English; any other language is a plus.
Contact Person: Zhaoyuan (Asuka) Wu