We are looking for an experienced, open-minded and agile Marketing Manager for Russia and East countries (Kazakhstan, Belarus) who will be responsible for setting up marketing goals and strategies for Electrolux brands, mostly focused on ATL activities. Marketing Manager with ability to see the big picture, but not being afraid to work with hands on approach.
A typical day at work:
Being a part of country leadership team, you would report to General Manager operationally and to CEE Cluster Marketing Manager functionally. You would manage a team of seven, coordinate external marketing agencies, partner with Sales, Product Line, Trade Marketing and other functions of the organization.
You would be shaping marketing agenda for Electrolux brand, driving brand equity development, planning and executing marketing activities and together with commercial teams pursuing business goals. We are looking for ambitious individual, consumer insights and data driven, understanding what creates real consumer value. You would work in matrix structure, executing central strategy and winning local relevance.
Who you are:
Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
Energetic – your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the passion essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Open – you keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback
Collaborative. - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
Creative. - You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
Innovative. - You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life.
- Higher education in Marketing/Business or related studies.
- Min 8-10 years of marketing experience in consumer centric industries with at least 5 years on senior managerial positions within international companies.
- Solid digital marketing experience (min 2-3 years) in both marketing communication and marketing performance.
- Media management effectively synergizing offline and online channels.
- Commercial management (cooperation with retailers, stores, e-commerce partners) would be an additional advantage.
- Well-structured mind with analytical skills.
- Team leader and team player.
- Native Russian;
- Fluent English.