United Arab Emirates
At Electrolux, we are passionate about
improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in
everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together.
That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are
places we thrive in. The mission of the 360 Manager is to create simply
outstanding experiences with activation of 360 touchpoints – the total consumer
In this role, you will support the local teams to develop, activate and track strategic marketing initiatives in MENCA. This role will lead the effort to deliver best in class consumer experiences at all journey stages and touchpoints.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with, and in addition to all other marketing team members, product line and sales teams to ensure synergies across markets, whilst enabling teams to meet both brand and sales targets. You will focus on creating effortless and delightful consumer experiences, whilst improving the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities in MENCA.
A Typical Day
- Work with the 360 Marketing Manager to define execution plan for brand and product marketing.
- Align the overarching integrated marketing strategy across markets, leveraging synergies and sharing best practices to drive scale.
- Be the brand guardian, leading teams to ensure that guidelines are adhered to and that simply outstanding experiences are communicated across all touchpoints (internal & ext.).
- Work with the marketing team and local agencies to develop marketing support for key launches.
- Develop brand and product marketing assets, POS material, and activities for instore and online.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from competition in the market and is in line with the brand purpose.
- Together with 360 Marketing Manager and Digital Manager, drive media planning and execution in support of key brand, consumer and business objectives.
- Ensure KPI tracking on key initiatives, evaluate ROI, and suggest improvement by collaborating with key functions, including the BA MEI team, Digital team and media agency.
- Ensure that marketing agencies (creative, digital, PR, media) support our mission to deliver simply outstanding consumer experiences that shape living for the better.
- Develop key strategic marketing and channel initiatives in close collaboration with functional leads and sales leads.
- Be the expert on the brand portfolio positioning and target audience segmentation, cascading this to key commercial stakeholders.
REPONSIBILITIES (% of time)
- (50%) Marketing strategy and planning
- (40%) Program and project management
- (10%) Tracking and reporting on major initiatives
- Internal: Local Marketing, SA Marketing, BA Marketing, Local Product Line, Ownership Solutions, and Sales
- External: Agencies and partners
- University degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ year’s professional marketing experience across all touchpoints
- Fluent in English (oral & written). Arabic is an added advantage.
- Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
- Lead – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but also apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodicalapproach to meeting your goals
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
- Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making.