Marketing Manager – Retail & POS, Europe
Drive digital innovation in retail and enable millions of people to enjoy great experiences at home
At Electrolux we want our consumers to love our brands. That’s why we have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company and we are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences with activation of the defined 360 consumer touchpoints. This is where you come into the picture!
You will join the Retail & Shopper Marketing Experience team at Electrolux Major Appliances Europe reporting directly to the Retail & Shopper Experience Director Europe. As Marketing Manager you will own and manage all point of sale (POS) production activities for Electrical Retail and Kitchen Retail sales channels, as well as all the branded in-store display programme. In this role you will be responsible for all strategic and operational tasks related to the production of In-store Point of Sale (POS) materials for the Electrolux, AEG and Zanussi brands in Europe.
Our team is passionate about delivering simply outstanding shopper experiences and it’s needless to say that in this role you will have a great visibility of the marketing impact in the organization. You will work closely with different functional teams such as Product Line, Product Marketing, Product Documentation and Graphic Services, Consumer Insights and Trade Marketing Operations team, as well as with local teams from across Europe to ensure that our brands’ desired perception is reflected in all point-of-sale materials.
Probably one of the most exciting parts of the job is that you are ultimately the sole responsible for the branded in-store display programme that we are rolling out across Europe (and there are a lot of stores!), leveraging on creating seamless shopper experiences and driving digital innovation in retail.
This is a full-time permanent role based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office!
A regular day at work
• Be the point of expertise regarding POS material production techniques & Digital Tools and provide production related input to the Retail & Shopper marketing team on retail assets
• Ownership of the factory fitted marketing material process, production, supply chain and budget
• Create demonstration tools that bring products to life in the retail environment and enhance the shopper experience
• Project-manage the production and roll out of In-store displays across Europe and ensure compatibility to new innovation product launches
• Own the in-office assets display area and ensure it is up-to-date and fully functional
• Support activation of internal marketing projects
• Drive, manage and measure Pilot/Agile In-store projects
Who you are
Consumer-everything. You are very consumer-centric and you have a passion to create outstanding consumer experiences;
Passionate marketer. You are absolutely thrilled about marketing and omni-channel retail;
Collaborative team player. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in complex setups;
Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook;
Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity;
Analytical. You use data to inform your decision making and strategic thinking, with a keen eye on bringing shopper insights to life;
Great listener and communicator. You have outstanding communication skills and have the ability to convince, influence and engage executive stakeholders, peers, and colleagues;
International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams.
• Preferred Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related
• 5+ years of experience in retail/shopper/trade marketing or sales, preferably in consumer goods
• Understanding of trade dynamics and different sales distribution channels
• Experience in working within international and multicultural teams in a matrix environment
• Earnest interest in all things tangible with a creative aptitude and good understanding of manufacturing techniques
• Experience in working with external agencies
Contact person: Ana Timofei – Talent Acquisition Partner