Marketing Manager Ukraine & Caucasus
Take our story into homes around the world.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to become a part of our Sales Division Team, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Together with a team of 3 professionals we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favourite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
A typical day at work:
Your main responsibility within a team would be to ensure long-term share of market and sales growth for Electrolux company brands in Ukraine and Caucasus via managing marketing, trade marketing, digital marketing, brand communications, PR activities.
You would focus on the following areas:
- defining and implementing yearly marketing plans;
- managing all brand communication ensuring full alignment and consistency with regional and global strategies;
- driving a superior digital marketing agenda for Electrolux brands;
- providing superior trade marketing activities incl. trade promotions, POS materials, consumer and ambassador activations etc.;
- supporting sales teams to drive customer dedicated marketing projects & activities;
- managing external agencies;
- managing marketing budgets.
Who you are:
Results-driven. - Maximizing sales & services and efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
Energetic. – Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the passion essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Open. – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback.
Agile. – You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
Integrity and respect. – You maintain high standards of honesty and trustworthiness and consider ethical implications of issues and decisions.
- High education in Marketing, Business Management or related studies.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience on managerial positions.
- Digital marketing expertise.
- Team player with good relationship building skills.
- Native Ukrainian.
- Fluent English.