Marketing Manager, Vintec & Vintec Club
At Vintec, wine is as the heart of everything we do - it's a passion that we share with all wine lovers and that guides the creation of our products - that creates the perfect conditions to store wines so they can be enjoyed at their best, as intended by the winemaker - and services - exclusive set of experiences, benefits and a community that allows wine lovers to enrich their wine discovery journey. That's why Vintec is designed for wine lovers, by wine lovers.
As the Vintec Club & Vintec Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing of the Vintec brand and launching and developing the Vintec Club within the community of wine lovers/wine cellar owners in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and Hong Kong - with potential for expansion to other locations. The ideal candidate possesses wine knowledge and local wine market experience, a drive for growth and an entrepreneurial spirit, and has a strong interest and/or experience in events and community management.
Get to know more about Vintec (Vintec.com) and the Vintec Club (vintecclub.com).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive brand and product assets to grow brand communication across local markets, and support commercialization.
- Development and implementation of Marketing strategies and activities to support our distributors in East Asia.
- Management and monitoring of marketing, promotional campaign and market trends and provide feedback to management.
Vintec Club Duties:
- Plan, conceptualize and execute 1st class promotional/hospitality events for Vintec Club members in Singapore, with wineries, restaurants, wine bars and trade partners
- Establish and develop Vintec Club programs to ensure key relationships with wine stores, wine distributors and restaurants/wine bars
- Drive loyalty/advocacy among existing customers, and introduce Vintec/Vintec Club to new customers/members.
· Manage Vintec Club digital platforms including club website, app and shop with key stakeholders in business including Marketing, Ownership Solutions, IT, Finance and Legal to deliver strategy and business objectives
- At least 5 years of working experience within the wine & spirits, hospitality or marketing and events industry.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar field
- Ability to conduct negotiations relating to partnerships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills
- Financial acumen
- Business proposal and Presentation
- Wine industry experience
- Digital community management
- Social marketing
- Event planning and hosting
- Wine knowledge and passion
- Fluent in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is a plus