We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Specialist for Adriatics region (the position is for maternity cover).
The role includes: support in planning, monitoring, coordination implementation and reporting of all marketing and trade marketing activities (ATL and BTL) in Adriatics in order to drive Group’s strategic objectives. Reporting to Marketing Manager Adriatics.
Position is based in Zagreb, Croatia.
• Supporting all local marketing activities with particular emphasis on marketing communications and operational activities of the trade marketing,
• Support Social Media, SEM and other digital activities according to Group's digital strategy;
• Planning, scheduling and agreeing on trade marketing activities with local key accounts and sales in order to deliver a consistent brand presence at point of sale incl. trade promotions, POS materials, consumer and trade catalogues, special placement displays, consumer and ambassador activation; implementation of these agreements;
• Supporting sales in implementing concepts for local trade activities, trade conferences, exhibitions, fairs and product launches, incl. providing all necessary elements for the execution of the concepts;
• Support regional and local consumer activation activities;
• Cooperation with external agencies;
• Translation and local adaptation of all produced marketing materials;
• Manage production to timely delivery and budgets;
• Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
• University degree in marketing, management or related;
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the area of Marketing (Brand Marketing and/or Trade marketing);
• Good knowledge of English, Slovenian as a plus;
• Analytical skills;
• MS Office skills;
• Focused on targets, deadline oriented;
• An independent worker with a hands-on approach;
• Strong communication skills and creativity;
• Team-worker with good relationship building skills;
• High sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving;
• Able to work under pressure and tight timeline.