Marketing Technology Associate
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Marketing Technology Associate role is an integral part of our continued digital transformation efforts. You will actively work with several internal and external teams to provide support, organize, and manage development teamwork queues, and help develop requirements for new digital solutions. You will help to manage the technical work intake queue, communicating to stakeholders and technical resources to address issues and manage timelines, leveraging tools including Jira, Workfront, and ServiceNow programs. You will work to investigate and troubleshoot technical issues, with guidance from the Marketing Technology team and IT, progressing to solving issues independently.
- Play a supporting role on innovation projects in terms of requirement gathering, solution definition and business analysis
- Technical project coordination - Work with stakeholders on various projects to clarify issues, understand goals and timing and brief the resources needed to work on efforts
- Learn, assist and provide support for various marketing technology systems, including system administration, user management, and configuration
- Assisting in the development and writing of test plans, use cases, project briefs and other system and project related documentation
- Interface directly with 3rd party digital solution providers and vendors, participating in implementations as well as day-to-day operations
- Support existing digital operations, troubleshooting and managing incidents with various processes
- Support team with special projects and presentations as needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Experience in communicating and conveying technical concepts to stakeholders and project managers as well as advising and making technical recommendations on projects
- Experience contributing to functional requirements and technical documentation
- Experience following technical blueprints and scope documents