Marketing Technology Specialist, QA
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Marketing Technology Specialist, QA is responsible for evaluating, developing, validating, and coordinating execution of test plans and scenarios for Digital Marketing. In addition, you will assist in the requirements gathering and story grooming process to insure that QA is a part of the project from the early stages, and will be supporting our internal Marketing team and work actively with internal stake holders, agency partners, and vendors. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy, and create detailed test plans based on business and technical requirements. You will also serve as a strong liaison between development teams, IT, content development, and business stakeholders to help ensure continuity of expectations for output.
- Work with project team members to execute user acceptance testing (UAT) and manage remediation tasks with the responsible development, IT and content teams
- Review and audit the functionality of existing systems and update or develop QA processes that will ensure ongoing compliance with quality expectations
- Support the Product Launch Team by developing and executing an audit methodology to ensure product information accuracy on our brand websites and other digital properties
- Work closely with our external development partner’s QA team to assist in testing as needed
- Share QA knowledge and best practices across all team members
- Assist business stakeholders and their delegates to execute UAT steps in a timely and thorough manner
- Support the team with special projects and presentations as needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business, or related field
- 2-5 years testing applications in an Agile development environment
- Experience and thorough knowledge and understanding of requirements analysis, test case design, test execution, and defect lifecycle management
- Experience in translating business requirements to Agile user stories and acceptance criteria with the ability to write clear and concise test cases
- Prior knowledge and experience in Test Automation and related tools are a plus