Marketing Training Manager-APAC & MEA
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in. The mission of Training Manager is to bring Consumer Centric approach into everyday interactions with our Consumers in the stores to create best in class, branded shopping experience and support reaching company objectives.
As Training Manager, you will be responsible for creating trainings strategy for APAC & MEA, supervising its implementation in the region, developing engaging, consumer-oriented trainings materials, promoting innovative learning approaches and building best in class Trainers Community.
A Typical Day
- You will be expected to evaluate current strengths and weaknesses of product and sales skills trainings programs within BA and prepare comprehensive training framework to drive CX in stores;
- Your task would be to align on the strategy with key stake holders within the company and drive and control its implementation in the markets.
TRAINING MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT
- Important element of your daily work will be creating training materials, presentations/ demonstrations/
- e-learning content using different types of software (ex. Power Point, Easy Generator) incorporating variety of audio- visual materials (ex. animations, videos, augmented reality) to enhance the training and reinforce learning; Materials prepared will be used in the countries as a base for all learnings delivered locally;
- We will expect from you high quality of the materials, aligned with Electrolux brands messaging and stories, having end consumer always in mind.
SALES SKILLS TRAININGS
- High quality of the service in the stores is key to create excellent consumer experiences. In your job you will be responsible for selecting right vendors as well as sales skills programs to be implemented in whole region in consistent manner;
- You will be expected to work closely with selected vendors and our local markets on adjusting the programs to Electrolux needs, rolling it out, evaluating results and making continuous improvements;
TRAININGS METHODS AND TOOLS
- You will be constantly on the lookout for new training programs/ tools or studies presenting more effective and innovative ways to teach. This includes looking for new approaches to teaching the desired skills or attributes, and designing more efficient teaching practices;
- You will be also working closely with Marketing Technology team on implementing new LMS tools across the region;
LEADING LOCAL MARKETS
- You will be supporting Countries in translating the regional training strategy into local plans corresponding with their business priorities and product launches.
- You will be expected to lead local Markets with tools, methodology and KPIs that promote consistent and effective training delivery;
- Creating regional community of Trainers, promoting knowledge sharing and cross-country cooperation will be high on your agenda.
- Following up on the plans, giving feedback to proposed initiatives and bringing your own ideas will be important part of your daily work.
From time to time, you will be tasked to oversee
the completion of a project or be given temporary additional role/s to stretch
your capabilities for growth and development within Electrolux.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’ internal and external customers. You should also be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis on dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (city, country) office and in the field delivering trainings. You might be also required to occasionally travel abroad
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
Team player - In this role, cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
People Manager – You have managed a team either locally or regionally, delegating , empowering, providing feedback and leading them to succeed as a team.
Conceptual thinker - You are creative in your way of describing concepts/product benefits in an easy and engaging way.
Networker- You enjoy working in a matrix environment and you like to deliver results in cross-functional teams. As a trainer, you interact and engage customers daily to optimize the training offering to fit each target group.
Excellent communicator and presenter - You have great communication skills and you can engage a wide range of internal and external target groups;
Proactive - You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook;
The Structured Implementer - You like to keep your work well structured and under control, as well as you are not happy until you see the final implementation of your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, education, business, human resources, or related field
- CIPD certified (Preferred)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- At least 7 years of experience in Product or Sales training design and delivery
- Experience in online, engaging training material creation
- Previous work experience in a B2C environment and/or service minded organization