Master Data Analyst SAP COE
To create, maintain and control core and connected objects in SAP system; Ensuring that appropriate Master Data processes, controls, policies and procedures are in place and comply with Electrolux standards to ensure data integrity;
A Typical Day
- Create/Update Master records in SAP systems as approved by business
- Maintains business ready data in the MDR/ECC systems and complies with service level agreements
- Prepares master data load files and/or manually inputs the changes directly into the MDR/ECC systems
- Support synchronization of Master Data across multiple systems
- Perform mass updates as required
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues as first line support.
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Partner with the business to provide consultancy, translate the business needs into master data requirements and maintain good stakeholder relationship.
- Periodic review to check, validate and cleanse data.
Who You Are
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Supply chain/ Finance/ Accounting /Engineering/Business Management or equivalent
- Good knowledge in SAP Master Data structure, Attributes and impact of incorrect data on the business process
- Hands on technical and functional knowledge of SAP ECC module(s) with expertise in any of modules like Inventory, Manufacturing, Sales and Distribution, and / or Finance modules.
- Minimum of 5 years in Data related projects, implementation and support projects in Supply chain or Finance functions including data migration.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in SAP ECC
- Previous 1- 2 years of master data management COE experience in SAP preferred.
- Specific knowledge around SAP LSMW, Workflow or Authorizations is a plus
- Understanding of supply chain topics – Direct Material, Indirect Material, Finished Goods, Spare Parts, Accessories and Consumables and their configuration in SAP
Understanding of Finance topics in SAP including maintenance of chart of accounts, Assets, GL balances AR, AP balances, and Bank master. Working Knowledge in Profit Centers and Cost Center setup/configuration/usage.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Passion to innovation, customer obsession, drive for results, communicative, team orientated, with analytical thinking, patient, paying attention to the details, organized;
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.