Master Data Lead - Business Partner Area
Make what you do here make a difference around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
One of the core elements of Electrolux’ strategy is to capitalize on the tremendous digitalization opportunities through embracing new technology/IoT, for example by connected appliances, a digital manufacturing and closer end-consumer relationships. These key development areas offer a huge opportunity to enable a digital interaction between consumers, customers and suppliers.
For getting there the supporting master data must be available – from a technology, functionality and process perspective and also by ensuring we are supporting the business stakeholders in an efficient way. This is where this position comes in – Ensuring the end to end business partner master data process is giving the business users a seamless experience.
For our IT solutions team we are looking for a Master Data Lead- Business Partner area who will be part of the global master data organization, and keep the end to end solution for customer master, vendor master and connected objects as efficient as possible. There are other colleagues in the team having responsibility for the technical and functional aspects and you will work closely together, for this position the focus is the functionality and process perspective as well as stakeholder management.
For pure master data improvement initiatives it will also be this position driving these activities.
Your main tasks:
• Act as a gatekeeper and enabler for Customer and Vendor master data area
• Ensure the solution is efficient to work in for the master data team and supports the business users fully
• Support in analysis of new business requirements (prioritize, assess impact on current solution, estimate complexity and effort to deliver)
• Keep the governance model alive and evolving for data owners and for the global master data organization
• Drive and participate in various projects connected to Master data
• Run improvement activities involving coordination and change management
• Minimum of five or more years of work experience with SAP master data processes in a multinational environment
• Experience and competence in SAP ECC are required. Previous experience of working in SAP Ariba, SAP MDG, S/4 Hana, SAP Hybris, CRM and Fiori is an advantage
• Experience from supply chain, purchasing, finance, sales, logistics or demand flow
• Communication skills, change management skills, stakeholder management experience
• Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
This is what Maria Brindevi our Head of Master Data CoE says: As a member of the global master data team you will be part of constant development and get to know the company cross Business Areas and cross business processes – a guarantee that this will never be boring
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact Person: Maria Redin