Material Coordinator- 2nd Shift- Springfield, TN (P)
2nd shift 2pm to 12;30 am
Indicate which shift you are applying for
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Unloads and verifies incoming and outgoing material.
• This includes driving into and out of trailers.
• Stock materials in correct locations, pull from locations and be able to read and use delivery schedule to deliver to assembly within the specific time frames.
• Use scanner to order, put away and deliver parts to the assembly line.
• Properly pull, return and process unused parts from line and send to correct location. Equipment operation includes stand up motor, electric and propane fork truck as well as tuggers and pallet jacks.
• Associates must be able to maneuver parts on top shelf safely with a tow motor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
• Must have an Electrolux license to operate a vehicle/recertified per license requirement.
• Communicate in English clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
• Math Level One
• Proficiency in AS400/JD Edwards computer skills
• Able to stand/walk/sit for the majority of the shift
• Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs on a repetitive basis
• Able to learn and use scanner system efficiently and correctly
• Able to follow all processes associated with warehouse operations
• Cross train within the department on all jobs