Material Coordinator- 2nd Shift -Springfield, Tn, (T)
DEPT. 140 MATERIAL COORDINATOR JOB CODE 19047
2ND SHIFT MONDAY – FRIDAY 2:20 PM – 10:50 PM
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Unloading, verifying, and receiving incoming materials.
- To stock material to appropriate warehouse location.
- Generate material picks.
- Pull material (picks) for assembly line changeovers.
- Verify assembly line changeovers.
- Determine changeover material shortages and communicate to appropriate personnel.
- Place orders for common parts.
- Deliver changeovers, common parts and bulk material to appropriate assembly line in a timely manner to prevent downtime.
- Properly return excess material/carriers from assembly line to D-stock, warehouse, and press department.
- Process returned material. Set up assembly lines for “next shift” production.
- Order production wool communicate and coordinate delivery trailers for wool product.
- Deliver wool product to assembly lines in a timely manner to prevent production downtime.
- Equipment operation includes stand up motor, cherry picker, gas and propane fork truck, swing reach, electric and standard pallet jack.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have an Electrolux license to operate a vehicle/Recertified as license required
- Communicate in English clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Math Level One.
- Proficiency in AS400/JD Edwards computer skills.
- Able to stand/walk/sit for the majority of the shift
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.