Material Coordinator, Press (3rd shift)SPRINGFIELD
JOB CODE: 19-047
REPORTS TO: Area Supervisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Unloads, verifies, and receives incoming materials. This includes driving into and out of trailers. Stocks material to appropriate warehouse location using a scanner. Generates material picks. Pull material (picks) for assembly line changeovers using a scanner. Verify assembly line changeovers using a pick sheet and scanner. Determine changeover material shortages and communicate to appropriate personnel by following assigned processes. Satisfy orders for common parts, bulk, sub-assembly, and other various areas. Load and ship changeovers, common parts and bulk material to plant materials following scheduled shipment times and with hot shipments as needed to prevent assembly downtime. Properly return excess material/carriers from main plant to correct locations in warehouse. Equipment operation includes stand up motor, cherry picker, electric and propane fork truck, electric and standard pallet jack. Associates must be able to work on top tier racks which can be 20 ft from the floor. Warehouse associates must follow all safety guidelines and driving procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
• Must have an Electrolux license to operate a vehicle/recertified every year.
• Communicate in English clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
• Math Level One.
• Proficiency in AS400/JD Edwards computer skills.
• Able to stand/walk/sit for the majority of the shift
• Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
• Able to learn and use scanner system efficiently and correctly
• Able to follow all processes associated with warehouse operatio