Material Handler, 1st Shift, Anderson, SC (CTC)
Assist the reliability and refrigeration lab specialist. Helping with, maintaining inventory, cleanliness, and organization of the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recycling damaged or non-saleable units and removing them from the CTC refrigeration lab area to the recycling area. This includes teardown of units to component level.
- (Other on the job duties may be assigned)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
- Team oriented with good verbal, written and leadership communication skills.
- Must qualify for forklift license/operation
- Must have high level problem solving and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
ON THE JOB TRAINING
- Will be required to learn and perform new or added responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.