Material Handling Engineer
We are looking for an individual, who has agile mind-set willing to drive meaningful changes, acting proactively, with passion to business, “can do” attitude and positive energy.
You will be fully empowered to operationally manage the intralogistics within the facility from informational and material perspective to ensure safety, quality, cost and delivery KPI’s and effective cooperation with all involved parties.
You will focus on:
• Performing diagnostics (e.g. time-study) and leading teams (raised ad hoc) in process improvement.
• Performing new lean tools implementations or supporting sustainability of current existing ones (5S, 7 Wastes, Visual Management, Standard Work, Team Info Board, Replenishment Systems, Train concept, etc.).
• Leading activities related to packaging and labelling – definition of new ones for new projects or new suppliers, improving currently used – implementation of returnable packaging, odette label implementation.
• Drawing layouts (locations) of storage place, proposing new storage systems, physical changes in trolleys (train concept), and new technical features in forklifts with following supervision in investment process (including CAPEX budget planning) if necessary.
• Providing proposals regarding system changes in IT infrastructure (WMS, ERP) for efficient intralogistics process.
• Cooperating with facility functions, senior management, customers and suppliers.
• Training and motivating people to engage in improvements, changes.
• Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
• Acumen demonstrated. You draw attention to details, analyze and manage complex amount of information. You notice correlations and draw accurate conclusions. Ability to see in details but also to “jump” into big perspective.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Result-oriented and passion for process excellence. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.
• Strong practical problem-solving skills.
• Planning, project management and organizational skills.
• Independent and able to drive changes in the organization.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Education & Experience:
• University degree in lean, manufacturing, logistics, engineering or related field.
• 2-3 years of solid experience in intralogistics functions as: logistics, engineering, process improvement.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Power Point)
• Fluent English and Polish is required.
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• International travels opportunity.
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches.
Please kindly submit your CV in English.