- Controlling import planner team for all planning and buying oversea components.
- Planning and buying components at the right price, quality and quantity at the right time.
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers to cover quality, quantity and delivery.
- Keeping up to date with production plan and reacting to change in demand.
- Monitoring stock value, stock turn days and outstanding orders.
- Liaising with colleagues in discrepancy of shipping/packing and non-conforming parts to suppliers.
- Planning and buying components follow ECN&ECR project.
- Managing relationships with existing suppliers.
- Optimizing transportation cost.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, Logistics and other related fields.
- 3-5 years working experience in production and material planning.
- Good understand and knowledge of the variety components together with Logistics process/ shipping broker / carrier.
- Excellent communication both Thai and English.(Chinese speaking will be Considered)
- Strong decisions making, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Strong Teamwork behavior.