With the ever-increasing number of customers and suppliers around the world, we are looking for Material Planner to join our dynamic, multi-cultural and growing team.
If you are:
Open-minded, passionate about statistical analysis and forecasting, able to engage in continuous improvement of material planning processes and bring to our organization new ideas and solutions – let us meet you, do not wait and apply!
• Components orders, forecast setting and release
• Daily assurance of orders coverage and shortages issue management
• Components Stock management
• Manage relations with suppliers to make sure that company needs are in line with suppliers’ capacities
• Collect data to support allocation management in case of shortages in accordance to market priorities
• Control suppliers’ closure calendar
• Support suppliers to improve their delivery performance
• Monitor suppliers’ saturation
• Monitor Phase in - Phase out (obsolete)
• Support Material Planning Manager in supplier performance follow up
• Cross-collaboration with different departments and factories
• Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics, Science, Economics or other related area
• Previous work or experience in logistics/planning
• Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Proficient level of English
• Analytical mindset and outgoing personality
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build up relations with suppliers and several internal functional areas
• SAP knowledge (MM, SD, Production Planning) – as an advantage
• Great atmosphere, international environment and multicultural teams
• Interesting job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work and develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches, home office possibility, language classes grants and more!
Please submit your CV in English.