Deliver better and smarter, in every way and all around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
European Supply Chain Center - created in 2015 – at the present employs about 130 colleagues dedicated to Material &Production, Supply &Transport, Launch Planning, Spare Parts Planning, Purchasing and Business Intelligence Analyst. We are part of big Supply Chain organization.
Every day our teams coordinate the supply chain for 15 Electrolux's factories around the Europe and assure products delivery to all European markets & the other countries all over the world.
With the ever-increasing number of customers and suppliers around the world, we are looking for Material Planner to join our dynamic, multi-cultural and growing team.
If you are open-minded, passionate about statistical analysis and forecasting, able to engage in continuous improvement of material planning processes and bring to our organization new ideas and solutions – let us meet you, do not wait and apply!
As a Material Planner you will be responsible for:
• Components orders, forecast setting and release
• Daily assurance of orders coverage and shortages issue management
• Components Stock management
• Manage relations with suppliers to make sure that company needs are in line with suppliers’ capacities
• Collect data to support allocation management in case of shortages in accordance to market priorities
• Control suppliers’ closure calendar
• Support suppliers to improve their delivery performance
• Monitor suppliers’ saturation
• Monitor Phase in - Phase out (obsolete)
• Support Material Planning Manager in supplier performance follow up
• Cross-collaboration with different departments and factories
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics, Science, Economics or other related area
• Previous work or experience in logistics/planning
• Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Proficient level of English
• Analytical mindset and outgoing personality
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build up relations with suppliers and several internal functional areas
• Great atmosphere
• Interesting job and challenging task
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland
• Stability of employment
• Languages classes grant
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance , staff sales prices for all products, canteen on place, discount for lunches… and many others benefits)
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.