Material Planner EMA Support
This position is accountable to effectively execute on all activities required to effectively manage the assigned suppliers.
- Ensuring the best possible customer service to Electrolux customers, both internal and external
- Reviewing procurement recommendations for approval
- Working with local and MEA suppliers on all aspects of material planning such as acknowledgments, expediting, deferrals, PO discrepancies, invoicing, etc.
- Responsible to hold suppliers accountable to all aspects of the EMA-NA(Electrolux Major Appliances – North America) After Market Sales & Service Parts Policy
- Support all EMS(Electrolux Manufacturing Systems) and ISO (International Standards Organization) requirements as applicable
- Assist in resolving material supply conflicts and work to improve efficiencies and processes
- Work closely with corporate and warehouse operations
- Support continuous improvement initiatives related to planning
- Support the Materials Manager by driving to meet departmental metrics.
- Act in accordance with EMA Core Values and Teamship (Employee Engagement) concepts and procedures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong, effective, professional communication and interpersonal skills in a team environment both verbally and in writing.
- Read and process written information with a high degree of accuracy
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Work effectively with focus on high levels of quality and customer obsession
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and handle fast paced critical work environment.
- Ability to adapt to change in the work environment to drive efficiencies and improvements
- High school diploma as well as minimum 2 years of experience in Material planning
- Experience and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, primarily Word and Excel
- Literate in internet software applications
- Phone and typing skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain and Material Planning fundamentals
- Have a working knowledge of and comply with all safety requirements