Material Planning Manager
To make necessary decisions in the development of the organization and related processes. Call-off material according to demand or a specific material authorization and minimize excess and obsolete material within authorization instructions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secure that the material planning processes are followed.
- Drive the material planning process to be accurate and reliable
- Measure the material planning organization with the help of SC dashboard
- Secure that the organization has the information needed to call-off material correctly.
- Secure that the organization works with supplier development action.
- Secure that all eventual material shortage is reported to the rest of the organization
- Secure that the organization works proactively with securing material to production
- Working with and develop the interface to strategic procurement.
- In cooperation with the production planning manager secure the process to drive material
- Set targets for material planning KPI’s together with the SC Director
- Take part in the SC management team
- Help and support the planning organization in their personal development
- Drive the Advanced Materials planning process
- Support the Local Purchasing organization with questions related to operations
- Be part of the design and implementation of advanced logistics concept from supplier to factory (consignment, bonded and 3PL solutions)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Planning or Purchasing Management experience
- Supply Chain Optimization or Improvement experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong hands-on experience and excellent communicator to drive improvements and changes through
- Result oriented
- Good people skills
- English language is a must