Material Planning Specialist
Deliver better and smarter, in every way and all around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Location: Zabrze, Poland
• Securing sufficient stock level of parts, on a day-to-day basis, to ensure continuity of production
• Creating orders based on the requirements,
• Contacting suppliers and carriers
• Resolving ongoing supply issues, checking order compliance.
• Transport booking and tracking
• Advising the deliveries
• Preparation of reports and analyses as well as documents for customs and import clearance
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or Technical University
• will be an asset:
a. 1 - 2 years of experience in manufacturing company
b. Experience in ordering components/planning/ working with suppliers
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, MRP system.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-organized, able to share attention between short- and long-term goals
• Pro-active and open for challenges
• Required languages: Fluent English and Polish written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
• Great opportunity for fresh graduates to gain first experience in Supply Chain in international environment – we are eager to share our knowledge and best practises.
• Attractive career prospect also for fresh experienced candidates to accelerate their developement.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Attractive benefit package (medical card, bonuses, trainings etc.)
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/b7f51e94-8a46-493c-8aeb-49208e457d91
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.